- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Combat crossing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow off my list.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): Halo: Reach, and a boat load of Windows Phone 7 games.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): What is "game?"
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): Might play Castlevania this evening, but there is always Alan Wake to consider. Tried played Medal of Honor last night and I was having trouble getting into it. Round two later, perhaps. Otherwise, pumpkin picking on Saturday, lots of football on Sunday.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Wrapped up Enslaved and now it's time for some Alan Wake DLC, the remainder of the Reach campaign, Medal of Honor, Castlevania: Lords o ... wait. The FedEx man is scheduled to deliver Fable 3 tomorrow, throwing an Albion-sized wrench into my plans.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Now that I've done pretty much everything in Dead Rising 2, it's all about finishing Enslaved and moving onto Castlevania: Lords of Shadow before Vanquish gets here next week. If only I had one of those stopwatches the Belmont family seems to be so fond of!
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'm starting to come down with something nasty, so I should just be getting 48 straight hours of bedrest. However, with Rock Band 3 and the LittleBigPlanet 2 beta sitting in the other room, I doubt I'll be doing much of that.
- James Ransom-Wiley: Mid-October beach weekend means plenty of Rock Band ... 2!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Kind of feeling like some Mega Man Legends this weekend! I never finished it. I don't finish a lot of things.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): [Embargoed]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be scouring my house for Invizimals. They're ... everywhere!
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): With patch 4.0.1 and BlizzCon next week, World of Warcraft has its claws back in me, so I'm leveling a Gnome Warlock from scratch. Also still playing Halo: Reach (need some partners for Legendary co-op), and very charmed by Game Dev Story on the iPhone.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) The IV drips of testosterone arrived, I haven't shaved in a few days and I'm refusing to speak in anything but a gravelly voice -- yep, I'm all set to spend the weekend playing Vanquish!
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) Heading to a big Halloween shindig, where the wife and I will pretend to be Bettie and Don Draper for a few hours. So SingStar is a definite possibility. Beyond that, more Castlevania, Reach, and Monday Night Combat.
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 3:30PM
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 2:15PM
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 1:45PM