The Walking Dead is a few things:
- Characters featured in many, many of the video games we've been playing lately.
- What we'll likely be called come Monday, after staying up 'til 4AM every night this weekend playing Rock Band 3.
- A show premiering this Sunday, which happens to be Halloween, at 10PM on AMC.
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): I have some traveling around Albion to do in Fable 3. Also planning on some Rock Band 3 and I really need to finish Enslaved.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): [Halo: Reach]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): In case you hadn't heard, East Coast Editor extraordinaire Andrew Yoon is throwing a huge Halloween blowout and everyone is invited! If you see me there, chances are I'll be flailing my arms and slapping plastic instruments as hard as I can.
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): Some Pinball FX 2 and Medal of Honor for sure. Then, if I get some time, perhaps Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. I'm serious.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): [Embargoed]
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): [Playing Parents are in Town.]
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I just re-purchased some GameCube paraphernalia so that I can spend Halloween playing the scariest game ever made, Eternal Darkness. I also purchased Wind Waker, for when the other game gets too scary to play.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I call keys!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I still have plenty to do in Rock Band 2. That's what I'm going to tell myself.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): Hoping to get some serious Kinect time in for the big slathering of reviews we've got coming out next week.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be playing some combination of Kirby's Epic Yarn (I've been warned of it cuteness), Fable 3 (I've been warned of the bugs) and The Force Unleashed 2 (I've been ... warned).
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): DeathSpank, more WoW, Halo: Reach and, if I have time for a new game, I'll be picking up Rock Band 3.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) Most of my weekend will be spent reviewing a couple of next week's Kinect launch games, which means my guests for Halloween night will just have to deal with my displaced living room furniture and awful B.O. I'm also reviewing Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and Sonic Colors, so I'm going to squeeze in as much time with them as possible, too. I'll pause all of it for a bit to watch the premiere of The Walking Dead on Sunday night!
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) Like Randy, the highlight of the weekend will be watching the premiere of The Walking Dead. Beyond that, I have a new Super Meat Boy obsession that needs nurturing. I'll think about getting back to Castlevania and Enslaved, but those bandage won't find themselves!