- Eurogamer (100/100): "It's one of many finishing touches to a game that started life as what sounded suspiciously like a fund-raising stopgap conceived on the back of an overdrawn chequebook and blurted out during a conference call. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is anything but that, however – it's one of the best games of 2010. "
- Game Informer (93/100): "Filled with new gameplay, storylines, mechanical improvements, and multiplayer, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is far more than an expansion. Though Brotherhood lacks some of the sense of discovery and newness that characterized Assassin's Creed II, if you look past the surface similarities you'll uncover a host of new thrills."
- 1Up (A-): "There are still so many other small details I could talk about, but they all hammer home the same point: this is a great game."
- Gamespot (85/100): "You may never have thought that Assassin's Creed begged for a multiplayer component, but Brotherhood introduces one nevertheless. ... The measured tempo won't be appealing to those who thrive on ceaseless thrills, but Brotherhood's tense tug-of-war pacing makes it an appealing alternative that rewards you for careful and clever assassinations. "
- IGN (80/100): "It also introduces an innovative multiplayer suite, for which the team(s) should be applauded. At the end of the day, it depends what you're looking for. If you're new to Assassin's Creed, this is a solid entry, but picking up the threads of the convoluted story may be a challenge. If you're an experienced assassin, on the other hand, expect to tread pretty similar ground to the last title. "
Posted on Dec 19th 2014 8:00PM
Posted on Dec 19th 2014 1:00PM
Posted on Dec 18th 2014 8:01AM