"Publisher Week" promotion for Nov. 29 – Dec. 3
- Monday: Civilization 4: The Complete Edition for $9.95 (75% off)
- Tuesday: The Stronghold Collection for $4.95 (75% off)
- Wednesday: BioShock for $4.95 (75% off)
- Thursday: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition for $24.95 (50% off)
- Friday: BioShock 2 for $14.95 (50% off)
For the "Publisher Week" promotion launch, D2D is highlighting 2K Games, the powerhouse behind some of gaming's most iconic franchises. This week's deals break down as follows
* Monday: Civilization 4: The Complete Edition - Control the world as you see fit in Sid Meier's classic for 75% off
* Tuesday: The Stronghold Collection - Take home the entire Stronghold castle sim series for 75% off
* Wednesday: BioShock - Submerge into the game that launched a franchise for 75% off
* Thursday: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition - Get the critically acclaimed and visually stunning shooter hybrid for 50% off
* Friday: BioShock 2 - Revisit the ravaged world of Rapture for 50% off
Also, be sure to check in throughout the week for bonus discounts on great titles from Kalypso Media, including Tropico 3, Grand Ages: Rome Gold Edition and more.
The holiday "Direct2Drive Gives Back" promotion is also in full swing, with 1,344 games granted for free since last Tuesday. Check www.direct2drive.com to learn how 1-in-5 credit card purchases are FREE now through December 31. Customers snagging deals through the publisher week sales qualify for the 1-in-5 promotion as well.