StarFront: Collision will feature online or local multiplayer for four players as well as a campaign with 20 missions. More details on the game, including its price, will be revealed "soon." Check out the first trailer after the break.
Today Gameloft announce a brand new game for the iPhone and iPad, StarFront: Collision with a trailer as the second gift in our Advent Calendar on Twitter (www.twitter.com/gameloft_uk) in the run up to Christmas. This CGI trailer announcing the game introduces you to the story and the three playable factions. StarFront: Collision is an RTS (Real-Time Strategy) game set in a credible futuristic universe which promises to be the deepest and most involving the App Store has ever seen.
The first trailer for the game can be found on Gameloft's YouTube channel:
StarFront: Collision The Story Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQxNUzRrjDs
StarFront: Collision Description:
Welcome to planet Sinistral, where the rare Xenodium crystals are coveted by a human mining conglomerate: The Consortium. But, they are not the only ones to lust after the rare mineral. The Myriad, an indigenous race of aliens, is addicted to the Xenodium and will do everything they can to prevent the Consortium from plundering their resources. To add to the chaos, a savant robot race called the Wardens wishes will try to turn the war in their favor. Whose side will you rally?
StarFront: Collision Key Features:
• At last, an RTS with intuitive touch controls that give you total control over your forces.
• Hone your strategy with three different factions each with unique tech trees and tactics.
• Complete a 20-mission campaign and create your own battles thanks to the Skirmish mode.
• Discover the deep and engaging story of a war for resources, told throughout the solo campaign.
• The first 4-P Local and Online multiplayer mode.
• Connect to Gameloft Live 2.0 and compete to rule the leaderboards.
More details on the game including gameplay footage and a release date will be coming soon.