What's everyone playing?
[Image: Elana's Pantry]
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 multiplayer, of course. Also going to try out some post-patch Civilization 5. Oh, and almost forgot, slowing developing a rivalry with Gilbert in Pinball FX 2.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): Traveling quite a bit. Thankfully, my Windows Phone 7 will keep me company.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I'll be in Delaware, playing "drink all the free beer that Dogfish Head will give me." Soon after that, I'll be playing "buy all the beer that my wallet will allow at Dogfish Head." After that, probably some Pinball FX 2.
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): I plan to kick it old school, as in 2007, and play Heavenly Sword. And, if there is some time, ilomilo.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'm still rustling my way through Red Dead Redemption and, should I manage to hogtie that beast this weekend, I'll be moving onto CoDBlOps. Gotta love that end-of-the-year gaming sprint.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Now that I've conquered The Writer in Alan Wake and The Lair of the Shadow Broker in Mass Effect 2, I can wrap up Enslaved (only a few chapters left!) then finish Castlevania. Once I do that, I'll probably start reclaiming track times from James in Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): I'm playing "Drive Around a Frozen Lake Michigan While Tokyo Drifting on Black Ice All the Way From Chicago to Ann Arbor." I'm ... not looking forward to it. (Also, Cataclysm.)
- James Ransom-Wiley: Systematically erasing your Hot Pursuit records. If you have a problem with that, maybe you'll get a shot at me in Blops. Maybe.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm halfway through Spelunker HD, which would be encouraging if games didn't get harder in higher levels.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I'm playing World of Warcraft. Speaking of which, why not get on the Ravenholdt server and say Hi to your Alliance buddy Broyles? Or maybe send him ALL THE GOLD YOU HAVE?
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): Oh, I'm done with 2010. It's time to go way, way back with The Sly Collection and the Prince of Persia Trilogy HD.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I continue to play WoW: Cataclysm, and I'm going to finish a game I should have beaten a long time ago. (whisper: it's Uncharted 2.)
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): Still carving a swathe through the Mojave wasteland in Fallout: New Vegas. Except for that part that's crawling with Deathclaws. No thank you!
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) Like Chris G., I'm just now getting to Red Dead Redemption. I'm also starting to think it's vitally important that I squeeze in as much Bad Company 2 and Brotherhood multiplayer as possible for the rest of the year. Now I just have to stop playing Minecraft.