What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam multiplayer, per the usual. Pinball FX 2 and probably some Civilization 5.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): [Too. Much. Eggnog.]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Why yes, I am bringing my Xbox 360 to my parents' house for one day. When I'm not playing the role of sous chef for Christmas dinner, I'll be playing the role of Florentina Shepard, a latina space commander with a passion to fight ... for love! And probably some more World for Keflings.
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): For the first time in more than 20 years, I will not receive a video game Christmas morning. The reason? I have way too many games sitting around. That's why I plan to spend time with Mafia 2, Vanquish, A World of Keflings, Lego Harry Potter and plenty of other titles. And ... I may even crack open a book ... and read it.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): As much as I want to rush through Red Dead Redemption and get to the next game on my list (Metro 2033?), I can't help but do everything I can. Pick some flowers? Sure. Track down some wanted men? Yup! I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle to get me off sidequest row and back on course.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): For my first Christmas away from family in a long time, I'm going to hang out with a bunch of other San Francisco transplants. After our meal, we're going to take the leftovers and other items to the homeless.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): Is it wrong to play Infinity Blade and WoW while the rest of the family is opening presents? My gut tells me "yes," but my heart tells me to play Infinity Blade and WoW while the rest of the family is opening presents.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I'm busy wrapping up some things. Like the last world in Super Meat Boy.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm thinking about the warmth and comfort of familiar places this Christmas. And for me, that means Dragon Quest IX. Also my family and stuff.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): [Too. Much. Fruitcake.]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'm still hooked on that inexorable incognito simulation in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, but I'll find some time for Infinity Blade between matches. That's kind of a joke about the slow matchmaking, also.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm spending Christmas by my lonesome this year, so I think Limbo will be a nice fun companion. What?
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): You'll be able to find me spreading holiday cheer around the wasteland in Fallout: New Vegas while playing the Xmas music I've ripped to my 360's hard drive. Oh, did I say "holiday cheer?" I meant dismemberment.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) How better to celebrate Christmas than to slay vampires in Lords of Shadow? It's holy work! Beyond that, I'll be practicing my burgeoning keyboard skills in Rock Band.