- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Giving Monday Night Combat another spin. I really enjoyed it before the cheaters took over. Also really need some Civilization 5 time. I also started Portia Shepard to get my last two Achievements in Mass Effect 2. -- she's totally going to get her Turian on.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): As I'm traveling, I'll be spending quality time with my PSP, playing DJ Max Portable 3 and Valkyria Chronicles 2.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): After picking up all the major Mass Effect 2 DLC on the cheap this week, I'm hanging with my girl Liara again and dealing with rogue computer AIs. Jamming as hard as I can on Gorillaz's "Plastic Beach" whilst Mass Effecting ess.
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): [Sippin' piña coladas, having walks in the rain.]
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I still can't concentrate on Red Dead Redemption's story missions when there's so much other stuff to do! Pick eight wild flowers? Okay! Skin some foxes? You betcha! Also some Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood multiplayer, which has no flower picking and (get this) no animal skinning. I guess they say, when in Rome ...
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Like Ben, I've got some cheap Mass Effect 2 DLC to play, but there's also Super Meat Boy and AC: Brotherhood -- both of which I'm going for 100% in.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): To the tune of "Get it Together" by the Go! Team: Lit-tle Big Plaaaa-net, Lit-tle Big Plaaaa-net 2...
- James Ransom-Wiley: I'm hoping to put in some time catching up on the games I shamefully ignored this past year. And no, I'm not telling which ones!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Step 1: Play Bayonetta. Step 2: Figure out what the hell is going on in Bayonetta. Step 3: Play Bayonetta.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): [Classified.]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): After playing quite a bit of the adorable and perplexing ilomilo, I really just want to shoot some things on my console. A Vanquish replay, alongside some Sin & Punishment: Star Successor, should do the trick.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I picked up Super Meat Boy this week and am surprised by how much I like it -- I thought it would be nothing but frustrating, but I'm still laughing even as I'm dying for the 300th time, and then I jump right back in and try, try again.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): I always have a tough time deciding what I want to be the first game I play every New Year's Day. So, as usual, I'll go with my favorite: Gunstar Heroes. Then I'll probably switch to a different set of guns and get in some Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) I'm sure I won't get around to playing all the Mass Effect 2 DLC I bought, but let's pretend. Beyond that, hopefully I'll get over my Christmas plague and spend some time gaming with my niece.
Posted on Jan 27th 2015 8:15AM
Posted on Jan 26th 2015 11:00AM
Posted on Jan 26th 2015 10:00AM