Additionally, WiiWare is host to Disney's Jelly Car 2, a build-it-yourself racing game with realistic physics and weird, jiggly cars.
- JellyCar 2 (Disney Interactive, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): This is the sequel to a popular iPhone game about racing in, yes, squishy cars.
- Soccer Bashi (Icon Games Entertainment, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): A Breakout-style game presented as "soccer of the future." In the future, all those unpredictable players will be replaced by good old colorful blocks.
- Demo: Art of Balance (Shin'en, 1-2 players, 0 Wii Points): A puzzle game about building stacks of objects and keeping them balanced. It's a bit hard to explain, but luckily this is a demo and you can just see for yourself.
- Ghosts 'n Goblins (Arcade, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): Experience true pain as you attempt to guide Arthur through the monster world in the arcade original.
- Exed Exes (Arcade, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): Vintage vertically scrolling shooter from Capcom.
- Petz Catz Family (Ubisoft, 1 player, 800 DSi Points): Care for, feed and train a whole family of cats. Since this is a video game and not real life, it's presumably possible to train a cat.
- Surfacer+ (Lexis Numerique, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Use the stylus to put flowers on the screen and increase their size, in order to fill screen area. Despite the flower theme, it's not all peaceful: You must avoid enemies while flower-arranging.
- EJ Puzzles: Hooked (Electron Jump, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Use a fish scanner and marker buoys to figure out which fish you can catch at a certain time, then manage the retrieval of all those fish. It's a fishing-themed puzzle game!