- Giant Bomb (5/5): "Just like its predecessor, Dead Space 2 doesn't do anything especially new, it just does everything exceedingly well."
- CVG (95/100): "Polished, sickening, satisfying and occasionally heart-testing, Dead Space 2 is undoubtedly the best horror adventure on Xbox 360 and PS3. It's the Resident Evil of this generation - and it'll leave you an emotional wreck."
- Eurogamer (90/100): "The linearity and reliance on set-piece shocks can often make Dead Space 2 feel like a multi-million dollar Ghost Train ride at a funfair. Overuse of 'mash-the-A-button-to-escape-the-monster' moments jars with the more distinguished mechanics elsewhere."
- IGN (90/100): "The shocking moments, the gruesome deaths, and the fun of playing through this experience again and again are what I took away from this one."
- Game Informer (90/100): "Dead Space 2 is a monster of a sequel, offering bigger scares and more excitement than I expected. I enjoyed Isaac as a silent protagonist in the original game, and I find I like him even more now that he's found his voice."
- Gamespot (85/100) "a campaign that simultaneously leaves you satisfied and eager for more, and intense multiplayer that gives you a great reason to keep coming back to this terrifying universe. Unless you're just plain chicken, this is a sci-fi horror adventure you definitely want to suit up for"
Posted on Dec 7th 2013 10:20PM
Posted on Dec 7th 2013 8:25PM
Posted on Dec 7th 2013 8:01PM