Oh, wait! That's right. We're writing this post from the year 3215, where things like "ATI 3850HD 512MB RAM" cards are as common as the air we breathe. Back in your pre-Robot Revolution era, they might be a little bit harder to come by.
Update: An EA representative emailed us, saying "These minimum specs are not official or final, we'll have an announcement about this soon."
Update: Okay, the specs posted after the jump are "official" now. They're both "official" and "final," and though they're nearly identical to the specs we posted last night, we feel very enthusiastic about their officiality and finality.
Crysis 2 minimum system requirements
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz, or better
- Memory: 2Gb (Vista requires 3Gb)
- Hard disk space: 9Gb
- Video: NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM, ATI 3850HD with 512Mb RAM, or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Controller support? Microsoft Xbox360 Controller for Windows
- Any special multiplayer requirements? Internet Connection Required
- Internet connection also required for a one-time authorization when the game installed/first run.