Cheaters are able to enable a few tricks, including smokeless smoke grenades, bullet tracing, the ability to walk through walls and even "God Mode."
A new patch, coming in a few weeks, will attempt to rectify the situation by implementing "anti-hacking protection," in addition to other tweaks. "We are confident this fix will eliminate hacking and add to the player experience on Modern Combat: Domination," the rep added. "The anti-hacking pretty much means that people using a modified code (including cheaters) won't be able to access the game." A full list of changes can be found after the break.
- Anti-Hacking protection
- 1X invisible collision to prevent players from going out of Factory map.
- 1X invisible collision to prevent players from going out of Souk map.
- Respawn: prevent face-to-face respawns.
- Default time for a game in objective mode set to 3 minutes.
- Modification of the range of the knife (distance and angle).
- Playtesters added to the credits.
- Possibility to change the range of the ping display.
- Money accumulates from $2400 instead of $0 in all modes featuring respawn.
- Quick fix of 'death on respawn' problems caused by connection issues.
- Adjusting of controls sensitivity.