On WiiWare today, Studio Walljump releases Liight, the puzzler it first announced in 2008. In Liight, you position colored lights and manipulate shadows to ensure that the correct color of light is shining on multiple targets. Find the rest of this week's downloadable Nintendo releases after the break.WiiWare
- Liight (Studio Walljump, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Combine colored lights to shine the correct color on multiple targets. You can also create and share puzzles online.
- Demo: Mix Superstar (Digital Leisure, 1 player, 0 Wii Points): Sample the music creation utility based on, well, samples.
- Plants vs. Zombies (PopCap Games, 1 player, 800 DSi Points): You know this one!
- Rabi Laby (Agetec, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Alice and her rabbit Rabi work in tandem to find the key in each level, with the player alternately controlling each character.
- 5 in 1 Mahjong (cerasus.media, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Mahjong, plus four alternate versions with timers, hidden tiles and shuffled tile boards.