- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Co-op Portal 2 is likely on the agenda. I've also been trying to get some Shogun 2 in, but my PC isn't playing nice. Oh yeah, then there's Dragon Age: The Kirkwall Chronicles, which I seem to be having a problem getting back into.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I'm in the middle of a passionate affair with Dead Space 2, but I think it'll have to take a back seat this weekend to the longterm relationship I've got going with the Portal series. Also, maybe Section 8: Prejudice? I'm trying to drop on some fools!
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'm going to continue my parallel journey through Portal 2's single-player and cooperative campaigns before ... playing through with developer commentary on? Or maybe returning to Dragon Age 2? I'll surprise myself.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I will finish Crysis 2 this weekend. I will finish Crysis 2 this weekend. I will finish Crysis 2 this weekend. I will ... I will play Portal 2 this weekend. I will play Portal 2 this weekend. I will ... play Gears of War 3 beta this weekend. I will -- dammit!
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): [...]
- James Ransom-Wiley: I'm goin' old-old-school, Greek-style this weekend: Tsougrisma.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): It's going to be another busy weekend, but I'm hoping for some #surreptitious #sworcery and more 999 time.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): [...]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): Aside from Portal 2, I'll be playing The Fancy Pants Adventures, Outland and The Next Big Thing. We need to make this weekend bigger.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Already beat Portal 2 once, now playing with dev commentary, and hoping to do some co-op this weekend. Also have BioShock 2 sitting here unopened, thanks to a recent Newegg deal, so I'll grab that if I have time.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): What to play, what to play ... well, Portal 2, for one. Hoping to finish it up and find a co-op partner. Also a bunch of MK online.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) It's been a long time...
Posted on Nov 26th 2014 2:00PM
Posted on Nov 26th 2014 9:00AM
Posted on Nov 25th 2014 9:01AM