On DSiWare, we get to experience one of the most delightfully random release days since the service started. There's a game about parking cars with an early GTA-style top-down view, an A-Team pastiche, and an episodic House, M.D. adventure game. Examine the full list of releases after the break.WiiWare
- FAST - Racing League (Shin'en, 1-4 players, 1,000 Wii Points): Futuristic hovercar racing, kinda like your Wipeouts or your F-Zeros.
- Demo: Bit. Trip Void (Aksys Games, 1-4 players, 0 Wii Points): Bit. Trip explores analog controls in this game of absorbing dots.
- Super Adventure Island (SNES, 1 player, Wii Points): Master Higgins, clad in a grass skirt and Hudson Soft hat, sets off to rescue Jeanie Jungle. We hope he can find a stone axe and a skateboard along the way!
- House M.D. - Globetrotting (Legacy Interactive, 1 player, 800 DSi Points): Dr. House and his team have to identify and treat the mysterious illness befalling a reputation-obsessed TV host.
- B Team - Episode 1: Dust & Steel (Subdued Software, 1 player, 800 DSi Points): In 2011, a game was released about a crack commando unit. This 'humorous, action-packed squad-based shooter' promptly reminded us of a popular television program. Today, still available on DSiWare, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have free time, if nothing else sounds like fun, and if you can afford the 800 DSi Point cost, maybe you can hire ... The B-Team.
- Valet Parking 1989 (Zordix AB, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Top-down car parking simulator, set to soundalikes of your favorite '80s tunes.