Stupefy simulator Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiered in seventh place. Chart-Track notes it's the lowest sales performance ever for a Harry Potter game.
Thanks to "significant" price promotion, EA Sport Active 2 sales shot up 338 percent, sweatin' its way back into the top ten in eighth place. Check out the full UK top ten after the break.
Top 10 UK Software Sales (All Formats); week ending July 16:
- Zumba Fitness
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Dirt 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
- Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars
- Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2
- EA Sports Active 2
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood