We may stop on by. Maybe -- we're not sure yet.
As for the rest of you lovely folks, what are you playin'?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Bastion, I must fix thee.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Since I'm in the wilds of Connecticut for the weekend, I'm bound to my cell phone and 3DS for gaming. So, uh, Find Mii and Super Stickman Golf? I'll also be playing "Bring the 3DS everywhere and see if people outside of the city carry their portable with them for Street Passing."
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'm double dating L.A. Noire and From Dust. You see, in the mornings, I'm spending time with From Dust, when my wits are sharp and I'm able to keep the scourge of frustration at bay. In the evening, when the sun has set and the light from the street lamps streams through my venetian blinds, cutting a sharp relief on the wall of my seedy private dick office, it's me and L.A. Noire. Don't let either know I'm two-timing 'em.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): [Watch out NYC!]
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): [Watch out WV!]
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Between El Shaddai, Child of Eden, and Groove Coaster, I'm pretty sure I'm going to turn into some kind of glowing, abstract CG animal.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): Due to extenuating circumstances of the familial kind, I'll be spending the weekend at my mother's house, without a reliable PC, console or wi-fi connection. If I can sneak away to a Starbucks, I'll probably play some Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom to erase the floral patterns from my irises. (Love you, mommy.)
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): My perfectionism has kicked in, so I'll be spending most of the weekend earning gold in all of Catherine's nightmares. I'll also make time for Mortal Kombat so I can nab that 1,000th win, but after that I'm retiring the title. High-level play is very dumb.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): [Playing something that none of us are.]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll continue playing F.3.A.R., which has managed to instill me with a deep sense of anxiety and tension. What if someone asks me to explain the title or plot in great detail?
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I am hanging around Wisconsin's Door County for my brother's wedding, so I'll probably be playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn while I give the toast at the reception.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Playing through Mega Man Legends for the first time. It's good! Hopefully I'll get a chance to try out From Dust as well.
- Steven Wong: Going to be a little light on gaming this weekend. Finishing Dragon Age 2 - Legacy with my other characters, and maybe I'll give Dino D-Day a spin since it's free this weekend.