Although Zumba's eight week run is... impressive? Yeah, let's say impressive. It still has a long way to go before defeating Who Wants To Be A Millionaire's 18 weeks and Wii Fit's 16-week reign.
No new releases entered the Top 40 last week. Now, to find a crowbar to help detach this collective facepalm.
Top 10 UK Software Sales (All Formats); week ending August 6:
- Zumba Fitness
- Dirt 3
- Cars 2
- Just Dance 2: Extra Songs
- Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
- FIFA 11
- Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LA Noire
- Call of Juarez: The Cartel