The wildcat protagonist of Go! Go! Kokopolo on DSiWare handles his conflicts in a different way: he scratches his enemies in order to enrage them into chasing him through maze-like levels, and then leads them into the jaws of a carnivorous plant.
- Kyotokei (Microforum, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): A side-scrolling shmup in the fantasy world of "Estaria," with Ikaruga's color matching system. Absorb bullets in the same color you've chosen, and then damage enemies of the opposite color.
- Super Adventure Island 2 (SNES, 1 player, 800 Wii Points): At least, we think this one is Super Adventure Island 2. The title and description match that SNES platformer, but all the screens provided by Nintendo are of the NES Adventure Island 2, which is a cute, but different, game.
- Avenging Spirit (Game Boy) (Jaleco, 1 player, $2.99): As a ghost, rescue your girlfriend by possessing your enemies.
- Go! Go! Kokopolo (Room 4 Games, 1 player, $7.99/800 DSi Points): Bait your enemies into chasing you through a maze, then lure them into carnivorous plants. Really!
- My Asian Farm (BiP Media, 1 player, $1.99/200 DSi Points): Starting with nothing but one hen, you build up a farm. You can exchange animals with other games in the My (x) Farm series.
- Crazy Hamster (Gamelion, 1 player, $1.99/200 DSi Points): Disarm traps so the uncontrollably insane hamster isn't hurt as he satisfies his ravenous hunger for fruit.