Oh yeah, and if you bought Deus Ex on PC at GameStop, don't forget to pick up your goodies.
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Deus Ex, discovering new and magical ways to pop people with a stun gun so I don't have to do their damned FedEx missions.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I will very likely break down and buy Deus Ex this evening between bouts of cat herding in Connecticut at my parents' house, and will assuredly be playing League of Legends this evening, which terrifies me in its depth.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'm doing every single mission and side-mission and side-side-mission in Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Like so many of my colleagues, I'll be playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution this weekend, only stopping to occasionally defend my name in the streets of Super Street Fighter IV.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): [PAXing]
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm playing ChocolateRayne: TayZondayal.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): Portal 2.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): Since my band's debut EP has been doing fairly well, I'm going to celebrate my impending rockstar lifestyle by picking up Shadows of the Damned and El Shaddai.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): [PAXing]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I've got El Shaddai and Catherine lined up for one weeeeeird weekend.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm thinking of finally picking up Bastion and seeing what all the fuss is about.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): I'll be purchasing and applying augmentations ... to my new Annie build in League of Legends. Maybe I'll go pick up Deus Ex.
- Steven Wong: Augmenting myself to be stronger, faster, better in Deus Ex: Human Revolution.