Just a note: Don't feel like you have to prominently feature our logo. As our boy Petey M. demonstrates, our last winner had a really cool image with the Joystiq name just sort of lovingly placed at the side. Good luck!
(Update: Technically, the winner of our T-shirt contest in 2006 was Mr. Philip Palermo. Here's his great shirt.)
To enter for your chance to win:
- Send your T-shirt design (no more than four colors, not including background) to firstname.lastname@example.org. High res jpegs or links to high-res jpegs are preferred.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US.
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 12:00PM ET Sunday, Sept. 4.
- By Sept. 11, Joystiq editors will (with the input of readers) select a winning design. Winner will received their choice of a PS3, 360 or Wii plus five randomly selected games for that system (ARV: $550).
- Designs must be completely original.
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
- You probably wanna incorporate our logo, which you can download here.
- Don't rely too much on Joystiq in-jokes. We want something everyone will be able to enjoy, and something you'd be willing to wear in public. And by "you," we mean "your cooler cousin from the big city."
- No slogans, let your images do the talking.
- Get creative: Don't remix something you saw on Threadless a month ago. Be bold!