Great adventurers, have you seen our brothers, sisters, friends, roommates and, in some cases, parents? They've been lost to the land of Skyrim. Seek them out. Bring them home to us. We'll give you 100 gold and this mysterious cheesy toe, which you can promptly put in your mouth.
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Skyrim. And Assassin's Creed: Revelations if I can pull myself away from Skyrim.
- Arthur Gies (@Aegies): I'm hoping to slip away from Skyrim's clutches long enough to get some painting in, but knowing Skyrim like I do, I won't have much success.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): If I can pry myself away from the wilds of Skyrim for a few, I'll assuredly be reliving my glory days on the killing fields of Halo 1 in the Anniversary map pack for Reach.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'm in a bad way, people. I still have dozens of hours of work to do in Skyrim, but all I can think about is Skyward Sword. If I take a break from that, it's going to be to level up our Call of Duty Elite clan, Joystiq Division. (Request an invite here!)
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): If I manage to restore internet to my apartment this weekend I'll probably just ignore everybody and play more Skyrim. If I'm without internet all weekend, I'll probably just cry a lot and get the shakes from lolcat withdrawal.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): Skyrim, and Modern Warfare 3, and Saints Row: The Third, and also AC: Revelations, and maybe a little Chrono Cross. I'm just ... I'm just so happy.
JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm enjoying Wizorb in bite-size chunks. Last night, I realized
suddenly that I have nothing to review and an hour free, and then delighted in some Wizorb. Wizorb!
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, because I need to stab something. And Family Pie-Making Showdown 2011, because I need to bake something.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): [...]
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I think that my lovely wife and I are going to continue our Skyward Sword playthrough. I'm playing the Wii! What year is it?
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I could play Jurassic Park, but I might stop to think if I should.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm playing Battle Nations on the iPad -- friend me! Also, Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3 for me. Or nothing. Probably nothing.
- Steven Wong: Steadily checking off tasks on my overflowing quest list in Skyrim.