Just Dance 3 came in about 15,000 units behind Skyrim. Followers of the charts can probably predict what's coming in the new year, as the Just Dance series has been a sleeping giant that rises once the holidays are over for the past two years.
The rest of the top ten (after the break) consists of the usual suspects. When the UK charts return in the new year we'll find out how Star Wars: The Old Republic did during its Christmas week launch.
Top 10 UK Software Sales (All Formats); week ending December 17:
- The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
- Just Dance 3
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- FIFA 12
- Saints Row: The Third
- Battlefield 3
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games
- Need for Speed: The Run
- Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call