On DSiWare you can get Cake Ninja, though you'd probably hate yourself for buying such an outright Fruit Ninja clone. Get it only if you're lacking a conscience, much like its developers.
- Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Big Ben Burglary (The Learning Company, 1-6 players, 600 Wii Points): Solve math puzzles to follow the trail of the stolen Big Ben.
- VVVVVV (Nicalis, 1 player, $7.99): Captain Viridian and his crew are trapped in a series of abstract mazes, with only Viridian's gravity-flipping power to aid in their escape.
- Bionic Commando (Game Boy) (Capcom, 1 player, $3.99): Rad Spencer moves into monochrome, in a game based on the NES adventure (but with the futuristic Doriaze Army instead of Nazi stand-ins.)
- Cake Ninja (Cypronia, 1-2 players, $4.99/500 DSi Points): Imagine Fruit Ninja, but with cake, and a more sexist premise. This is exactly that.
- Slingo Supreme (Magellan Interactive, 1 player, $7.99/800 DSi Points): The slot/bingo puzzle game, with daily challenges, new powerups, and a "supreme" mode that lets you build levels.