Next week we're attending the 2012 Game Developer's Conference in San Francisco. Sure, there will be plenty of talk about reticulating splines and influx integration of HTML5 across the Unreal Engine codex, but there should also be a fair amount of game reveals. We'll also be talking to some interesting folks and podcastinating them.
What's everyone playing this weekend?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): SSX and sleep.
- Ben Gilbert (@RealBenGilbert): These alien freaks aren't gonna shoot themselves in the eye with lasers, now are they?
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): This weekend I'll be playing a game on my laptop where I write about a bunch of games I got to play last week.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm nonstop panic attacking about GDC, and taking breaks to relax with Asura's Wrath. I don't think I actually know how relaxing works.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): Playing Borderlands reminds me how much I love Borderlands. And how much I'm excited for the sequel. And how much I need a proper desk. Seriously.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): ...
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): The reapers are here. Let's open up the dialogue wheel!
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): All of the residents in Amalur must wonder why their fateless hero seems so distracted. But there's no way they know the truth: That all he can think about is Mass Effect 3.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): Sky goddess willing, I will finally put Skyward Sword to bed. Then I expect Silent Hill: Downpour and HD Collection to keep me from ever going to bed.
- Steven Wong: Going to finally get around to finishing Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood this weekend before all my time gets taken up with Mass Effect 3 next week.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): Battling terrorism in Unit 13 and getting prepped for GDC.