- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Going to play some Fez, because fezzes are cool. Also plan on spending some time with El Presidente in Modern Times.
- Ben Gilbert (@RealBenGilbert): Well, I'm still playing Fez and that's really good and all, but .... OH MAN TRIBES YOU GUYS OH MAN THERE'S A DISC LAUNCHER AND JETPACKS IT'S SO GOOD YOU GUYS.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'm still stuck on the east coast, so no video games for me. Looking forward to flying back into SF on Sunday and spending the rest of the day playing Mass Effect 3.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I plan to finally wrap up Asura's Wrath. I'm guessing in the end he'll just get a hug and a nice cup of hot tea. Poor guy!
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): I'll be unraveling the final secrets in Fez, or just feel really dumb all weekend until I accidentally press X next to the correct secret wall and then feel like a puzzle master genius person. Also, I hear Tribes is good?
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): Skullgirls, it's as close as I'll get to the real thing until Guilty Gear drops on XBLA.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be examining the console version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. You can do it, Xbox!
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): [...]
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): Super Monday Night Combat, Mass Effect 3 and so, so much Fez. The crypt puzzle is killing me.
- Steven Wong: Legend of Grimrock looks fun, so I might check that out. Or I could test my flying and shooting skills in Tribes Ascend.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): I'm in Toronto for another week, so it's all iPad gaming for me. Saturday Morning RPG is delightful, Hunters 2 is intense, and Angry Birds Space is surprisingly awesome (sorry haters!).
Posted on Oct 24th 2014 9:30PM
Posted on Oct 24th 2014 9:00PM
Posted on Oct 24th 2014 5:30PM