There's likely some irony cut in the salutation, since the game is about chopping down trees instead of planting them, but bonus points still go to the greeting card for being an e-card instead of an actual, tree-murdering flap of paper.
What's everyone playing this weekend?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): The Witcher and I are going to make it through that prologue even if I have to kill him again and again and again.
- Ben Gilbert (@RealBenGilbert): If I don't keep playing Fez this weekend, I'll probably never play it again. Also, Tribes. Forever.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I think I'll finally get back into Mass Effect 3 this weekend. Also, I'm close to re-upping again in Gears of War 3, so I'll probably work on that a bit.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm out on vacation as of tomorrow, so my game-playing will instantaneously stop being a work-related effort and will become a way to relax away from work. I'm thinking Symphony of the Night (again).
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): Jet Lag Recovery: Ultimate Edition.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): More-a Sine Mora, and Mass Effect 3. Oh! And Mortal Kombat Vita.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): Trials Evolution by day, and perhaps some Silent Hill: Downpour by night. Which will exhaust my heart first?
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm in Prague this weekend (I swear I'm coming home after this), and also playing the heck out of Spellsword on my iPhone.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): I'm finally for really real, digging into Mass Effect 3. At least until more reviews tear me away from it again.
- Steven Wong: I'll probably be playing The Walking Dead this weekend. There's a zombie apocalypse out there, and someone has to survive it.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): After about four weeks' worth of press events under my belt, it's time to write. That's pretty much it.