- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Tropico 4: Modern Times and I've slowly making my way through a New Game+ of Batman: Arkham City. Never did the Catwoman stuff last time because I rented it from GameFly.
- Ben Gilbert (@RealBenGilbert): All I know are mines and farming and zombies that are on fire. I can't stop. I must stop. But I can't.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I don't know if I'll get much time to play games this weekend, since I'm supposed to go visit friends up in Napa, but I'll have my iPad in tow for the occasional round of Jetpack Joyride, Fractal: Make Blooms, Not War, and Puzzlejuice. Oh, how I will juice those puzzles!
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm taking it so, so slow in Journey. I'm enjoying the mellowness.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): I'm going cliff-diving. So, uh, I'm kind of playing Girp?
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): The Systems Alliance needs me this weekend, so I'll be participating in Operation Silencer along with my fellow N7 marines/weird aliens.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be playing Max Payne 3 until the smell of whiskey comes wafting out of the Xbox 360.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Torchlight 2 is... it's just... so beautiful.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): I'm determined to get in some more Awesomenauts. At least that's the plan if I can pull myself away from the original X-COM and the Quest for Glory series.
- Steven Wong: I also plan on reliving old memories this weekend with the Quest for Glory series.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): I finally hit a healthy vein of diamond, redstone, and gold in Minecraft on XBLA. Time to prepare a trip to The Nether.
Posted on May 24th 2013 7:10PM
Posted on May 24th 2013 6:40PM
Posted on May 24th 2013 5:20PM