More fundamental gameplay changes have also been made: Players can now pick up items while dashing and take cover immediately after a dive, for instance, and "various elements of weaponry, including ammo count, knockdown distance, weapon respawn times" have been changed in undisclosed ways. Peep the full list of changes after the break.
Patch notes verbatim from Capcom Unity:
- Improved matching. Easier to connect and added each user's NAT info to main menu for easier troubleshooting.
- Matchmaking from invites improved.
- Ally AI improved
- Enemy AI and responses improved
- Adjusted various elements of weaponry, including ammo count, knockdown distance, weapon respawn times etc
- Improved aiming/fire accuracy
- Items can be picked up while dashing
- Infinite CQC combo addressed (can't string together endless attacks)
- Players can take cover immediately following a dive
- Also a fair number of bugs addressed