Alexander, Ben, Richard, and Jess are joined by Engadget contributing editor Mat Smith, and VG247 head honcho Patrick Garratt to discuss the big announcements from the four big press conferences of the day. Highlights include Capcom's Remember Me, Half Life 3 not getting announced, and a good showing by Sony with the likes of Rain, Tearaway, Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified for Vita, and more.
Stay tuned throughout the week for more daily specials out of GDC Europe and Gamescom 2012 in Germany.
Listen to the Super Joystiq Podcast:
- Subscribe to the Super Joystiq Podcast in iTunes
- Super Joystiq Podcast is also available in the Zune Marketplace
- Add the Super Joystiq Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- Download the MP3 directly
Listen to the MP3
- 00:00:00 - 00:46:54 // GDC Europe Day 2 wrap-up: Alexander, Ben, Richard, Jess, Engadget's Mat Smith & VG247's Patrick Garratt
Theme Music: Satsuma Audio and Whitaker Blackall - "A Basstastic Undertaking"
Segment Bumpers: Jordan Mallory
- Podcast Twitter: @JoystiqPodcast - Use the hashtag #QJoystiq
- Website Twitter: @Joystiq
- Facebook: Joystiq Facebook Page
- Voice Mail: 1-877-JOYSTIQ (1-877-569-7847)
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Follow Joystiq on Twitch.tv for future streams and giveaways
Alexander Sliwinski and Jonathan Downin