- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski): Guild Wars 2. Please send cooking materials to "Chimelu." No shame.
- Ben Gilbert (@RealBenGilbert): I basically stopped playing games. I played Halo: Reach yesterday. Yup.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'll be up in Napa this weekend, enjoying the fruits of my friends' labor, like swimming in their pool, drinking their homebrew beer, eating their grilled meats. And because I very much believe in the barter system, I will show them how great MotoHeroz HD is on my iPad. Fair trade, right?
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Whoa, I don't have anything to review right now? What do I play? What do I do? I'm scared.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): Snapshot, because -- surprise -- it's out now.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): Rhythm Thief, I think, and I'll probably spend more time trying to improve my fastest VVVVVV time.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'm shoot-dodging my way through Max Payne 3 again, this time on hard, and I intend to catch up on some downloadable gems like Dyad, Retro/Grade and the latest episode of The Walking Dead.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm at PAX so I'm playing whatever is put in front of me. And nonstop Puzzle Craft on the plane ride out and back.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek): Madden 13, FIFA 13, Pro Evolution Soccer 2013, and potentially other unlucky games.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): Despite its resolution woes, Dark Souls has pulled me right back in on PC. Whenever I don't hear its siren call, more of the original X-COM and maybe some Dust: An Elysian Tail.
- Sinan Kubba (@Shoinan): I'd like to play They Bleed Pixels but instead I have to finish Dragon's Dogma. It's become a thing.
- Steven Wong: If I'm not chopping up 8-bit graphics with They Bleed Pixels, I'll probably be checking out what's lurking in the depths of Mass Effect 3 - Leviathan.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): I'm on vacation in Toronto right now and the only dedicated gaming device I brought was my Vita. Playing Sound Shapes, the Metal Gear Collection, and whatever else I have with me.
Posted on Jan 27th 2015 8:15AM
Posted on Jan 26th 2015 11:00AM
Posted on Jan 26th 2015 10:00AM