The new Valve software lineup comprises the following apps, with their sale prices:
- CameraBag 2 ($13.49), a desktop photo app
- 3DMark Vantage ($18), a graphics test for DirectX 10
- 3DMark 11 ($18), a graphics test for DirectX 11
- ArtRage Studio Pro ($54), a painting and drawing package
- 3D-Coat ($89.10), a 3D production program
These join the free apps of Source Filmmaker, which is already in Valve's bag, and Gamemaker: Studio, which has been upgraded to support Steam Workshop. Valve is offering the Windows versions of these tools, though CameraBag 2, ArtRage Studio Pro, 3D-Coat and Gamemaker: Studio are compatible with Mac as well, through their own websites.
Go get creative across platforms, people.