Priced at 400 Microsoft Points on the Xbox Live Marketplace, the November DLC includes a six-pack of new vehicles to augment the moments our review called "incredibly beautiful." But who needs to stop and smell the roses when you can inhale the sweet fumes of a 1965 Shelby Cobra or that 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon? (Okay, we probably should have used the new Lamborghini Gallardo as our second example.)
Full list and details on the new rides can be seen after the break.
The newest "Forza Horizon" Car Pack will be available for download starting Tuesday, November 6 on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, adding a new batch of amazing cars for "Forza Horizon" fans to collect, drive and explore the open roads of Colorado in. From off-road beasts designed to tame any surface to legendary drift cars, the November Bondurant Car Pack has something for car fans of every stripe.
The November Bondurant Car Pack for "Forza Horizon" includes six vehicles prepped and ready to tackle the open roads of Forza Horizon's Colorado, including:
· 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante: At 3,274 pounds overall, this is the lightest open-top Lamborghini ever. Carbon fiber abounds, from the door panels to the center tunnel cover. Even among its Lambo brethren, the Performante stands out as something special.
· 2012 Shelby 1000: The Shelby 1000 is not just a Mustang with immense horsepower, it is an entirely custom-built machine. Mash the pedal on the right and unleash this conservatively rated 950 horsepower monster and it will be obvious: This is a car that Carroll Shelby would have been proud of.
· 2010 BMW M3 GTS: The ultimate factory M3 comes with more in all the right departments and less wherever it made sense for a street-legal track car. Lightened everywhere conceivable and fully adjustable from the suspension to the rear wing, the M3 GTS is a versatile weapon on the track or the open road.
· 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C: Marketed as "the fastest streetcar in the world," the 427 - the "S/C" stands for "semi-competition" - is the most desirable of all the Shelby Cobra variants. Out of the 100 that were planned, only 53 were built. In essence, the S/C is nothing less than a purpose-built race car, converted at the last minute for street use.
· 1994 Nissan 240SX SE: Some fans say the drift scene begins (and ends) with the 240 SX SE. Low cost, lightweight, and with plenty of power, the SE earned its legendary status one E-brake slide at a time. Whether driving for points or just hooning it up, the 240SX is a willing partner in the thrilling automotive dance of drifting.
· 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: Whether cruising on asphalt or tearing up Forza Horizon's backroads, this beast is as rugged as it comes. Perfect for drivers looking to indulge an outdoorsy bent or for those who just want to intimidate the competition, the Rubicon always delivers.
The November Bondurant Car Pack will be available on Tuesday, November 6 on the Xbox LIVE marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points.