Later this month? Hitman: Absolution, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, and ... oh, and little thing called the Wii U. Yeah, our wallets are already screaming for relief.
What else is everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski): Going to get in as much Assassin's Creed 3 as I can. Need to finish that up because next week is Halo 4, a game I had no intention of getting, but here we are.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): This weekend I plan on playing more Need for Speed: Most Wanted and diving into this unopened copy of XCOM I've had sitting next to me for what feels like FOREVER.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Look, I don't want to talk about it too much because it's embarrassing (also, I can't), but I got really stumped in Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I'll be catching up over the weekend.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): Turns out Savannah isn't overrun with the undead as so many zombie games would lead us to believe. I therefore consider this vacation a bust that shouldn't count toward any official "time off." To quell my disappointment I'll play some XCOM when I get home. And do laundry.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): I keep forgetting that I have Dead or Alive 5, so I'll probably jump back into that to see if I'm still terrible at it. Otherwise, combo practice in Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus takes up the majority of my free time. My dust loop is rusty, y'all!
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be dealing with a little Walking Dead, a lot of Halo and a lingering panic brought on by an enormous 2012 backlog.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm thinking about treating myself to something nice this weekend, and it's probably going to be Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Because I deserve it!
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek): Wrapping up my WWE 13 review while contemplating the game's existentialist themes. And I'm hitting stuff with steel chairs.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): I'm sensing more Halo 4 in my future. And desperately hoping to catch up with The Walking Dead episodes 2-4. The big game this weekend, however, will be cleaning my office.
- Sinan Kubba (@Shoinan): I'll be puzzling through Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask before climbing all over Assassin's Creed 3.
- Steven Wong: I'm going to make sidescrolling a theme this weekend with Deadlight and Mark of the Ninja.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): Sure I have Assassin's Creed 3 and Halo 4 staring at me, but I have reviews to finish. It's all Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, Primal Carnage, and LittleBigPlanet Karting this weekend.