Our favorite mistake of the week was letting Sheryl Crow into our hearts and minds. It's all weekend editor Mike Suszek's (@MikeSuszek) fault. Give a listen to this week's Super Joystiq Podcast to see what we mean. Also, stop on by this weekend and say "Hey!" to Suszy. A lonely Suszek is a sad Suszek.
What's everyone playing this weekend?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski): Agent 47 and I have a date with death. And then the dead will rise again as The Walking Dead.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'll be playing copious amounts of Halo 4, as has become my recent weekend tradition. Also hoping to finally unwrap this copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown and dive into Max Payne 3.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Hey, Mighty Switch Force is still good! I'm not surprised, just happy.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): Super Hexagon, because it's on my computer. Does there need to be another reason?
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): Provided my laptop can run any of them, I'll be jamming on some combination of the games included in the Humble THQ Bundle. Otherwise I'll wrap up Mark of the Ninja and get in more combo practice with Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'm going to a wedding and will be expected to pay attention. So, Super Hexagon?
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'll be mostly playing Guardians of Middle-Earth for review this weekend, but I also need to finally finish Walking Dead (tissues ready), and I'll probably put some more Civ 5 time in, too. PlanetSide 2 is out as well -- too much to play!
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek): Playoffs are under way in my Madden 13 league, and I'm hoping to eek out a win to continue my championship aspirations. Also, I've been loving The Walking Dead and getting back into Castle Crashers with my girlfriend.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): It's Game of the Year nomination time so I'll need to wrap up The Walking Dead and dig into Far Cry 3. Also some Jumping Flash and maybe Phantasmagoria for an upcoming column.
- Sinan Kubba (@Shoinan): I've just got my Vita, so this weekend is all about Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and Gravity Rush.
- Steven Wong: I just got my friend into Borderlands 2, so it looks like I might be starting a new character this weekend. Otherwise, I'll be slo-mo diving into some Max Payne 3.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): It's a zombie breakout at the de Matos estate with ZombiU and The Walking Dead this weekend ... Actually, Far Cry 3 just arrived. Plans have probably changed.