- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski): Skyrimming like crazy. I'm now the final dragonborn left in Skyrim. Now I just need to hunt down some vampires.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Still playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown and, after about 15 hours or so, I'm happy to report I haven't lost a single soldier yet. My mom has been wrong about a lot of things in life, but one thing she always told me was that if there were ever an alien invasion, I would be the natural choice to lead our people to victory in the greatest conflict our species would ever know. It's good to see a video game validate my mother's crazy opinions that I imagined for this post so I could gloat about how great I am at XCOM without seeming like a total jerk.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm still working on Knytt Underground for review, a task made more difficult by the existence of Persona 4 Golden.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): I think I'll take A Walk in the Dark.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): I'm participating in an online hip-hop contest starting tomorrow, so all my free time will be going to that for the next couple of weeks. I'm going up against nerdcore heavyweights like YTCracker and Beefy, so wish me luck yo!
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I think I'll finally go back to Alan Wake's American Nightmare ... which ... I never finished. Erm.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Still grinding away at that alien invasion with XCOM.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek): I'll be attending this Saturday's Packers/Vikings game, watching Adrian Peterson run all over my poor Packers at Lambeau. Oh, and hours of losing in FTL: Faster than Light.
- Sinan Kubba (@Shoinan): I'm one campaign through Resident Evil 6, and so far it's been... okay. I''ll be looking to finish off the rest of that and get started on Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation.
- Steven Wong: I've committed myself to trying to beat Assassin's Creed 3.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): [CANADA.]
Posted on Oct 24th 2014 9:30PM
Posted on Oct 24th 2014 9:00PM
Posted on Oct 24th 2014 5:30PM