In this first Super Joystiq Podcast Special from DICE 2013, Chris Roberts (Wing Commander) and Chris Taylor (Supreme Commander) talk about what it takes for independent developers to get a game off the ground in the current market. Roberts's Star Citizen crowdfunding effort has raised a staggering $7.5 million, and Taylor's Wildman Kickstarter campaign currently sits at $446,000 of a $1.1 million goal with eight days to go.
Be on the look out for more podcast specials out of DICE over the next few days.
Listen to the Super Joystiq Podcast:
- Subscribe to the Super Joystiq Podcast in iTunes
- Add the Super Joystiq Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- Download the MP3 directly
Listen to the MP3
- 00:00:00 - 00:53:21 // Interview: Chris Roberts and Chris Taylor
Theme Music: Satsuma Audio and Whitaker Blackall – "A Basstastic Undertaking"
- Podcast Twitter: @JoystiqPodcast - Use the hashtag #QJoystiq
- Website Twitter: @Joystiq
- Facebook: Joystiq Facebook Page
- Subscribe to Joystiq's YouTube Channel
- Follow Joystiq on Twitch.tv for game streams and giveaways
Alexander Sliwinski and Jonathan Downin