The third Tomb Raider Guide to Survival webisode focuses on something that's always been something of a pitfall for Ms Croft: combat. Clearly Crystal Dynamics hopes to address that with this reboot, and thankfully we've not seen any evidence of shark-punching (yet).
Square Enix also sends us the game's newly revealed PC specs, which we've published over the break. PC stalwarts may be pleased to see Tomb Raider bucks the growing trend of dropping XP support.
Minimum system requirements for PC
- Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (32bit/64bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM - AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT/nVidia 8600
- Dual core CPU - AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+)/Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
- 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista)
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM - AMD Radeon HD 4870/nVidia GTX 480
- Quad core CPU - AMD Phenom II X2 565/Intel Core i5-750
- 4GB Memory