Remember Evil Controllers' Kickstarter for a lithium-ion Xbox 360 controller? The controller is now a reality, packing a built-in battery that Evil Controllers claims can hold up to 60 hours of charge. They built a special unit just for us, featuring custom Joystiq iconography and colors, and we've been testing it out for a couple weeks now.
We can't verify the 60 hour claim, but we haven't had to recharge it once, and the battery indicator on the Xbox 360 dash has yet to drop by even one bar. Beyond that, the build quality is exceptional and the Evil D-pad is great for action games and shooters.
But enough chat! You read the headline and you want to win this bad boy. To enter, simply follow the directions below. We announced the giveaway during the live Super Joystiq Podcast last week. We broadcast new episodes every Thursday, and we have giveaways like this all the time. Be sure to follow us on Twitter so you know when to tune in!
Evil Controller giveaway:
- Subscribe to Joystiq's channel on YouTube. Send us a message on YouTube with your name and email. Be sure to include "Evil Controller" in the subject line. Spelling counts! Comments posted here do not qualify.
- Only one entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 12:00PM ET, Friday, May 31, 2013.
- At that time, we'll randomly select one (1) winner to receive an Evil Controller custom Joystiq Xbox 360 controller.
- For a list of complete rules for JoySwag, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition.
For more info on our policy, click here.