It's a one-segment show this week, but that doesn't mean we don't hit the big releases, the news, and even some listener questions. First up, the four man crew of Xav, Richard, Ludwig, and Jordan discuss the two big reviews of the week: The Last of Us and Remember Me.
In news, things start with a breaking news discussion on Microsoft's clarification of the online requirements of the Xbox One. The crew also cover the leaked details of Respawn Entertainment's Xbox/PC exclusive Titanfall, the announcement of Kiefer Sutherland as Snake in Metal Gear Solid 5, and a slew of Twitter questions.
Check back early next week for what will surely be the first of many podcast specials out of E3 2013. Also, due to E3 craziness, there was no live show this week, and subsequently no video after the break per usual, but you can always head to the Joystiq YouTube page for previous weeks' editions.
Listen to the Super Joystiq Podcast:
- Subscribe to the Super Joystiq Podcast in iTunes
- Add the Super Joystiq Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- Download the MP3 directly
Listen to the MP3
- 00:00:00 - 01:49:54 // The show: Xav, Richard, Ludwig, Jordan
Theme Music: Satsuma Audio and Whitaker Blackall – "A Basstastic Undertaking"
Segment Bumpers: Jordan Mallory
- Podcast Twitter: @JoystiqPodcast - Use the hashtag #QJoystiq
- Website Twitter: @Joystiq
- Facebook: Joystiq Facebook Page
- Subscribe to Joystiq's YouTube Channel
- Follow Joystiq on Twitch.tv for game streams and giveaways
- The Last of Us review: Humans, conditioned
- Remember Me review: You are what you do
- Xbox One requires online connection every 24 hours, at least
- How game licensing works on the Xbox One (yes, it supports used games)
- Microsoft addresses Xbox One Kinect privacy concerns
- Respawn Entertainment's 'Titanfall' revealed
- Kiefer Sutherland is the voice of Snake in Metal Gear Solid 5 [Update]
Richard Mitchell and Jonathan Downin