Pixel Press, Spintires, Tek Recon, Energy Hook, Paranormal: The Town and Terrashift Tactics ended.
Platforming game creator app Pixel Press earned the most money this week ($108,950), and had the most backers of the group, with 2,256 people funding the project. Tek Recon, an augmented reality FPS app for those that still love tangible, Nerf-like soft projectile guns had the highest average pledge per person, with each funder averaging $130.33.
Check out the results and our charts after the break.
- Pixel Press by Roundthird - $108,950 (108.95%) by 2,256 people ($48.29 mean average)
- Spintires by Oovee Game Studios - $95,692 (152.34%) by 1,847 people ($51.81 mean average)
- Tek Recon by Tek Recon - $59,298 (118.60%) by 455 people ($130.33 mean average)
- Energy Hook by Happion Laboratories - $41,535 (4,153,500%) by 1,622 people ($25.61 mean average)
- Paranormal: The Town by Matt Cohen - $6,968 (232.27%) by 307 people ($22.70 mean average)
- Terrashift Tactics by Patronoid Games - $1,661 (132.25%) by 67 people ($24.80 mean average)