Awesomenauts: Starstorm, Chromancer, Fandrafter, Piano Wizard, Stronghold 2D, Icebound and Lucid: The Awakening as well as the Indiegogo projects for AdventurOS and Choice: Texas ended.
Ronimo Games' project to fund an Awesomenauts expansion generated the most interest this week, earning $345,835 from 7,496 backers. The project with the highest average pledge per person was asynchronous fantasy football app Fandrafter, which saw a mean average of $547.09 from its 56 funders. Pitched as Words with Friends-meets-fantasy football with no season commitments, the Fandrafter project's average was boosted by three backers that pledged at least $8,000.
Check out the week's results, as well as our fancy graphs, after the break.
- Awesomenauts: Starstorm by Ronimo Games - $345,835 (276.67%) by 7,496 people ($46.14 mean average)
- Chromancer by The Started Hare LLC - $68,319 (113.87%) by 570 people ($119.86 mean average)
- Fandrafter by Fandrafter - $30,637 (102.12%) by 56 people ($547.09 mean average)
- Piano Wizard by Chris Salter - $25,454 (127.27%) by 313 people ($81.32 mean average)
- Stronghold 2D by Hunter Long - $7,278 (103.97%) by 151 people ($48.20 mean average)
- Icebound by Jonathan Xikis - $7,089 (101.27%) by 218 people ($32.52 mean average)
- Lucid: The Awakening by Voxcore - $2,362 (118.10%) by 61 people ($38.72 mean average)
- AdventurOS by Evelend Games - $21,323 (213.23%) by 1,899 people ($11.23 mean average)
- Choice: Texas by Allyson Whipple - $10,230 (110.59%) by 207 people ($49.42 mean average)