Octopus City Blues, The Moaning Words, Swords of Edo, Tetrapulse, Crystal Arena and The Attack Pack ended.
Death Road to Canada, a roguelike "road trip simulator" that has players managing a crew of randomly generated survivors of a zombie apocalypse, earned the most money ($42,708) and had the highest number of backers this week (1,879). The week's highest average pledge per funder went to Crystal Arena, a MOBA-like strategy game, which received an average of $134.23 from each of its 98 backers.
Head past the break to see the week's results.
- Death Road to Canada by Rocketcat Games - $42,708 (170.83%) by 1,879 people ($22.73 mean average)
- Octopus City Blues by Ghost in a Bottle - $20,419 (291.70%) by 829 people ($24.63 mean average)
- The Moaning Words by Byook - $20,314 (101.57%) by 237 people ($85.71 mean average)
- Swords of Edo by Face2Palm - $19,733 (406.93%) by 327 people ($60.35 mean average)
- Tetrapulse by David Laskey - $15,753 (105.02%) by 471 people ($33.45 mean average)
- Crystal Arena by Revobeing - $13,155 (109.63%) by 98 people ($134.23 mean average)
- The Attack Pack by Attack Mountain - $12,109 (100.91%) by 366 people ($33.08 mean average)