What's everyone playing this weekend?
We've now added Twitch channels, along with our Twitter handles, to WRUP. Feel free to follow and subscribe to either or both.
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): I may finally get into Saints Row 4. Checking out all the PC options is a bit overwhelming.
- Danny Cowan (@Sardoose, Twitch): [...]
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle, Twitch): Most of my weekend is going to be spent growing my criminal empires in GTA Online and Payday 2.
- Earnest Cavalli (@Ecavalli, Twitch): Having beaten the Elite Four in Pokémon X, I've got a ton of post-game content to dig into. Beyond that, I think I'll dive back into Europa Universalis IV; It's been far too long since I've dismantled the perverted blight of the Tudor lineage.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): I'm babysitting my 2-year-old niece this weekend, so obviously we're going to play GTA 5 and Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. Obviously.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory, Twitch): Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F! Also I'll be streaming XCOM: Enemy Unknown on my Twitch channel, so watch out for that.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): I was told I'd be doing a lot of pie-rating for my next review game, but apparently it was "pirating." Not as delicious, but I'll take it.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): Still trying to figure out why my Xbox doesn't want to run GTA 5 for more than 10 minutes. In the meantime, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has taken hold of me again, and Rathalos refuses to drop a plate my way to complete a set.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): I've picked up Persona 4 again. I'll probably dig into some kind of horror game as well? Knock Knock maybe?
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba): Pokemon X. I went with X. If I could have, I'd have chosen Z.
- Sophie Prell (@SophieJKL, Twitch): The girlfriend and I have recently gotten back into Guild Wars 2, so I will likely be racing her across Tyria when I'm not trying to scare myself senseless with horror games.
- Steven Wong: Cutting things open in Shadow Warrior.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): Knock-Knock is sooooo scary. It tells you to play alone, and in a dark place, but don't listen to that. That's what the Visitors want you to do...
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): I'm bouncing between The Wonderful 101 and Animal Crossing until Pokemon Y shows up.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): I'm on an indie kick while I'm in Canada. It's nothing but Papers Please, Lone Survivor and Kentucky Route Zero.