We're going to have plenty of details going up on the site during the launch, but if you've got super picky questions about the consoles, feel free to hit us up on Twitter. You'll find all our Twitter handles after the break. We're totally accessible! If you've got a question, we're sure 100,000 people likely have the same one.
What's everyone playing this weekend?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): Finished Assassin's Creed 3 and Last of Us last weekend. Feel like I got so much done. Maybe Dead Space 3?
- Danny Cowan (@db_cowan, Twitch): I'll be starting up Saints Row 4 and Grand Theft Auto 5 for the first time, and probably finishing up The Last of Us. I've got too many games to catch up on.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle, Twitch): I got back into GTA Online this week, so I'll likely crew up for a few jobs this weekend. I'm also hoping to spend some quality time with my pal, CIA agent Jodie McSuperSpy, in Beyond: Two Souls.
- Earnest Cavalli (@Ecavalli, Twitch): Since the GTA Online stimulus package finally came in, I'll probably spend most of my weekend cruising the streets of Los Santos in a tricked-out faux Audi A8, poppin' caps, rollin' up on bustas, and engaging in myriad other activities I once heard about on a Dr. Dre album.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): [...]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): I shall redouble my efforts to play Tiny Death Star.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): Hoping to get some serious GTA 5 time in with my *brand new* Xbox 360. Wait, what did you just say about next-gen consoles coming soon?
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): Mariooooooooooooo.
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba): Reuniting with my good buddy Professor Layton.
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell, Twitch): I'm still clearing out a backlog before I welcome the new consoles. Just beat BioShock Infinite and next up is Dust: An Elysian Tail. FIDGET IS SO CUTE!
- Steven Wong: Not fully decided yet, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be playing more Batman: Arkham Origins and The Typing of the Dead: Overkill.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): It's dangerous to go alone, so I'll be spending my weekend with Link.
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): Pokemon Y, because it's great and I only have 734 Pokemon left to catch before next weekend.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): I'm not ready for new consoles. I'm too busy. So, sorry but I'm going to delay the launch of the PS4 and Xbox One. Call your retailers and change your pre-orders. Tell them I'm still trying to finish Battlefield 4's hilariously dumb campaign.