We've learned to love it and we hope you join us. The show kicks off at 6PM Eastern (3PM Pacific) and you can watch it right here on our site. We'll have our non-conformist liveblog, the latest news from the show and ... who knows where the evening takes us?
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): Assassin's Creed 4! Also, I'm learning FIFA. Stop laughing.
- Danny Cowan (@db_cowan, Twitch): I've made friends with my PS4 again after not touching the thing for a couple weeks. Doki-Doki Universe, Assassin's Creed 4 and Killzone: Shadow Fall are on the docket for this weekend.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle, Twitch): My weekend will consist of large amounts of Battlefield 4 with some NBA 2K14 and Mononoke Slashdown peppered in for good measure. Also, I'm looking forward to this year's award show trainwreck, VGX: presented by Spike, Mountain Dew and Doritos!
- Earnest Cavalli (@Ecavalli, Twitch): I've spent all week writing about a hyper-realistic racing simulation, so for this weekend I'm making a beeline for the surreal. Actually, I'll be playing Super Mario 3D World, so I guess that would be a catline.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt, Twitch): Do you know what I wanna play? Do you? DO YOU? Tomb Raider.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): I can't imagine I'll have figured out how to put down Need for Speed Rivals by Sunday, but if I do it'll be to hunt green stars in Super Mario 3D World.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): Attempting to play the latest Zelda on my 3DS and the latest Mario on my Wii U... at the same time!
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): I'm taking a vacation, so I'm going to try to catch up on all the 2013 stuff I've missed. Starting with Gone Home, I think. And more stabby pirates with Assassin's Creed 4.
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba): Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe Assassin's Creed Fouarrrrrrr
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell, Twitch): I finally picked up Legend of Dungeon during the Steam sale last week, so I'll be exploring some beautiful, cruel dungeons.
- Steven Wong: I'll be on the lookout for big heists in Payday 2.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): Zoo Tycoon and Dead Rising 3. First, I make happy homes for giraffes and red pandas, and then I slay the undead with a sex toy-shooting leaf blower. The circle of liiiiiiiiiife *hoists Simba up*.
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): After being unable to really get into the Uncharted series (I wanted to like it!), it's time to see if Naughty Dog can re-capture my heart with The Last of Us.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): GOTY consideration time: Super Mario 3D World, more Splinter Cell: Blacklist multiplayer and Outlast.