Following yesterday's reveal of Advance Wars, we now know the other Game Boy Advance games coming to the Wii U Virtual Console in North America and Europe next month, as well as Japan. They each cost $8 with the exceptions of WarioWare Inc: Mega Microgames, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and F-Zero: Maximum Velocity which are all tagged at $7.
We've got the full line-up of games and release dates for North America and Europe after the break, but for starters, Advance Wars is joined by Metroid Fusion and Mario & Luigi: Superstar's Saga next week on April 3. Also, praise the Golden Sun! Camelot's revered JRPG is due on April 17.
As for Japan, there are a bumper six games due on April 3 including Super Mario Advance 2, the GBA version of Super Mario World, and the Japan-only compilation of Advance Wars 1 and 2. Japan also has a special offer on the GBA games, where if you buy one you can get another at 30 percent off.
Update: Nintendo of America announced its line-up and it matches Europe's exactly, with the same games arriving on the same dates. We've updated the post to reflect that. Also, Super Mario Bros. 3 is coming to the Wii U and 3DS on April 17, priced $5.
- April 3 - Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Metroid Fusion, Advance Wars
- April 10 - WarioWare, Inc: Mega Microgames, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
- April 17 - Golden Sun, F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
- April 24 - Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
- April 3 - F-Zero: Maximum Velocity, Advance Wars 1 + 2, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, WarioWare, Inc: Mega Microgames, Golden Sun, Super Mario Advance 2
- April 30 - Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Metroid Fusion, Zelda: The Minish Cap, Mario Tennis: Power Tour, Wario Land 4