E3, the spectacular spectacular that brings the biggest news flood of the year to video games, will take place next week. Join us Monday for press conferences from Microsoft, Sony, Ubisoft and EA. Tuesday morning kicks off with Nintendo and the show floor opening. Stop by here Monday morning and we'll take the journey together.
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): Now that I have a Apple Hearthstone device I can play Hearthstone wherever. And I will.
- Anthony John Agnello (@AJohnAgnello): I too have readied my portable pantheon for E3 travel. The Nintendo 3DS will be rocking some Tomodachi Life, but most of my plane trip will likely be devoted to Dragon Warrior 3 for Game Boy Color.
- Danny Cowan (@db_cowan, Twitch): It's gonna be a Tomodachi Life and StreetPass Mii Plaza games kind of week. I'm hoping to pick up a ton of StreetPass puzzle pieces at E3. Don't disappoint me, journos!
- Earnest Cavalli (@Ecavalli, Twitch): I plan to spend the weekend learning Elena in Ultra Street Fighter 4. Her self-healing Ultra Combo is the best trolling device in the game, and at this point I subsist entirely on the angry tears of petulant teenagers.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt, Twitch): Sleep.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): [...]
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): I'll be playing my favorite game ever: Panic While Searching For The Gate For My Connecting Flight. I'm hoping for a little more Mario Kart 8 time before leaving, though.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): I may dip into Persona 4 Golden again, since I'll be traveling. I might have to pick up 1,001 Spikes too...
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba, Twitch): Struggling to decide what to bring with me on my 16-hour trip to E3. Perhaps a suitcase. Oh, and some games, but I don't know which.
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell, Twitch): Tylenol.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): Just started up Wolfenstein, so maybe I'll stick with that. At least until I have to get on a plane, at which point I must decide between Final Fantasy X-2 and Professor Layton.
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): I'm hanging around Denver instead of playing video games and I'm 100% okay with that.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): I've been playing (and streaming) my complete first run of Watch Dogs on PC. That'll be put on hold for E3, of course. I've also toyed with Murdered: Soul Suspect, and will likely return to that someday soon.