- European players will have the option to pick up a FIFA 15 Xbox One bundle on September 25 for 400 euros/£350.
- The Xbox One preview program is expanding its feature set to include an improved friends section, the ability to view messages, friends, parties and achievements via a snapped app and the ability to play media from a USB device following DLNA protocols.
- Microsoft announced a mess of games from independent developers in the ID@Xbox program for Xbox One, such as Goat Simulator, Superhot, No Time to Explain, Dungeon of the Endless and Smite.
- Crystal Dynamics revealed that Rise of the Tomb Raider will be exclusive to Xbox consoles.
- Turtle Rock Studios will bring the beta for Evolve to Xbox One in January. DLC for the game will also arrive on Microsoft's next-gen platform first.
- Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 and Thrillville studio Frontier Developments will ride the rails of its latest game, Screamride, to Xbox One and Xbox 360 in spring 2015.
- Fable Legends' multiplayer beta will kick off in October on Xbox One.
- Who needs one bundle when you can have two? Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Xbox One bundle will be available on November 3, and brings with it a one terabyte hard drive as well as a custom controller and headset.
- Moon Studios will get adventurous when Ori and the Blind Forest launches on PC and Xbox systems this holiday season. The game was previously expected to arrive in the fall.
- Wait a minute, a third Xbox One bundle? Sunset Overdrive stars in this package, which will hit retail on October 28.
- Microsoft and 343 Industries announced a new Halo-themed digital destination for PC and Xbox One called the Halo Channel. The channel broadcasts live Twitch-enabled gameplay and offers original content based around the Halo series.
- What has two thumbs and a skill-based ranking system with leveling identical to that of Halo 2? Why, Halo: The Master Chief Collection of course. Except the thumbs part, forget about that.
- The Xbox One will receive pre-ordering and pre-downloading options for select games in the near future, including FIFA 15 and Forza Horizon 2.
- The beta program for Halo 5: Guardians will now launch on December 29.
- Capybara Games' Below is now slated to arrive in 2015.
Posted on Oct 20th 2014 3:30PM
Posted on Oct 20th 2014 12:49PM
Posted on Oct 18th 2014 1:30PM