On DSiWare, Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ, originally a retail DS game, can be downloaded for 800 Points, obviating the need to go to a store and hunt down that somewhat obscure (but fun) shooter.
- Lilt Line (Gaijin Games, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Tilt the Wiimote to guide a line through an abstract landscape in time with 16bit's dubstep soundtrack.
- Demo: Lilt Line (Gaijin Games, 1 player, 0 Wii Points): Find out if the trippy rhythm / motion game is for you.
- Family Games (Icon Games Entertainment, 1-4 players, 500 Wii Points): Pen-and-paper games like tic-tac-toe, hangman, and more. But on your Wii.
- Violin Paradise (Keystone Game Studio, 1-4 players, 700 DSi Points): Conduct classical music performances, or take part in the performances with a violin, viola, or cello.
- Darius Twin (SNES, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): Face off against giant robotic fish spaceships in this classic shmup.
- Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ (Gammick Entertainment, 1 player, 800 DSi Points): Pick your fairy-tale character and blast all the zombies in your way.
- Jam Space: PocketStudio (HB Studios, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Not to be confused with Space Jam, this is actually a MIDI editor and music composition tool.
- Just Sing! Christmas Songs (Engine Software, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): The baffling DSiWare karaoke series continues with a small selection of holiday songs for you to sing into your DS.